Limited BRUTUS Photobook ‘life/live’
From the first try-out in 2013 up to the sold out headline show in the Ancienne Belgique, Brussels, in December 2019, the time was right to bring to life what we do live.
After almost six years, +300 live shows, two tapes, three 7” vinyls and 2 full albums, the time was right tobring to life what we do live.This is not just a photobook. It’s a journey. A journey of unexpected events and crazy shows in some of the best venues we’ve known. But at the same time a journey of finding the true meaning of friendship and family bonds in small and isolating tour vans. This thrilling ride has taught us to count our blessings and take the time to look back and contemplate on everything good that has happened to us.
Brutus ‘life/live’ photobook
- Six years of Brutus, from try-out to sold-out.
- Limited to 666 prints, hand numbered by the band
- +240 unique photos, 256 pages, 240x295 mm
- Printed on 170 gr maxi offset paper
- Screen printed cardboard cover
- Photos by Geert Braekers, Eva Vlonk, Anton Coene and Ischa Swinnen.
- Graphic design and coordination by Peter Mulders (Brutus).